Your real-world business knowledge is essential to inspire and inform young people about job opportunities, skills and entry routes into your sector.
You can also provide practical and inspirational experiences or encounters which raise a young person’s aspirations. There are several ways to get involved. You may be able to Give an Hour or become an Enterprise Adviser or Cornerstone Employer.
We will share a wide range of practical resources to help you inspire and inform your students as they begin to think about the world of work.
Keep up to date with the latest careers education news and events.
Don’t forget to tell us about your own careers events so we can help you promote them.
- 18th Oct 2023 Meet the Cumbria Careers Hub
- 11th Jul 2023 Cumbria Careers Hub Yearbook 2022/23
- 15th May 2023 A66 Northern Trans-Pennine project: Teacher ‘Industry Day’ sheds light on potential futures within construction industry
- 6th Feb 2023 Celebrating the role of apprenticeships in developing Cumbria’s workforce
- 2nd Nov 2022 Job Opening: Careers & Enterprise Programme Administrator
- 6th Mar 2023 National Careers Week 2023
- 10th Mar 2023 British Science Week
- 15th Mar 2023 Development Brew – Working with Stakeholders to benefit your careers programme
Sign up to our newsletter for information on news, events and more.