- 20th Oct 2022
- – 3.30pm )
Careers in Health and Social Care – Training for teachers, careers leads and job coaches
Royal Station Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne
Thursday 20th October 2022
9.30am – 3.30pm
Our ‘Educating the Educators’ training event is aimed at teachers, careers advisers and anyone else who offers careers information in the North East and north Cumbria.
A range of talks and workshops will provide delegates with current guidance on:
- The range of NHS careers available, including new roles
- Pathways into NHS careers – via apprenticeship, university, and entry level positions
- The NHS jobs application process
- Resources available to teachers and careers advisers
- The NHS workforce of the future
This free event is hosted by Health Education England. Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance following the event.
Places are limited, so please consider sending a delegate from your team or organisation who can cascade information on return. To reserve your place please register here.