At The Careers & Enterprise Company, they’ve developed a strategy that aims to create a self-improving system that also supports leaders across the system through training and development.
Careers Leader training is one way to drive this strategy.
It is helping Careers Leaders to acquire key knowledge and understanding towards developing a progressive and whole school, special school or college approach to careers.
It’s already making an impact:
- 82% of Careers Leaders reported faster improvement towards achieving the Gatsby Benchmarks
- 97% of Careers Leaders agreed that training increased their knowledge of careers leadership
- 84% of Careers Leaders updated their careers plan as a result*.
This year, they’ve partnered with nine brilliant training providers to deliver the training. Careers Leaders can choose from distance, face-to-face or blended learning.
- Check Training Provider Cohort Start Dates
- Compare available Training Providers
- Read the FAQ document